RLA Uniflex Additive
Item Code: RL7180
Minimum : 1
Maximum : 0
- Uniflex Additive is used in our grout to improve flexibility when used over timber floors and surfaces with movement. Uniflex Additive can be mixed with RLA/Atlas Grout’s, for grouting applications where movement is anticipated, like over timber floors.
- Uniflex Additive is also used with our cement based adhesives when they are used in immersed situations like in swimming pools. Uniflex Additive when mixed with RLA/Atlas cement based adhesives can be used to bond tiles over concrete, render, rendered brickwork, block work.
- Uniflex Additive can be mixed with neat cement for use as a slurry coat.
- Uniflex Additive can be mixed with sand and cement for use as a splash coat.
- Uniflex Additive can be mixed with sand & cement screeds / renders to increase their strength and flexibility.
It can be used internally or externally on wall and floor surfaces.